Today is Booger’s birthday. Yes, his 44th one. He does not want a fuss. Ever. Sigh. Instead he will get his very own 44 item freaking meme.
What is his name? David, Booger Bear, Booger, Boog, Putzaroo, Pester
How long have you been married? 12 years on April 15
How long did you date? Technically, we dated 4 years
How old is he? He’s 44 today.
Who eats more? Lately, he does, but I am counting calories.
Who said I love you first? He did. I’ll always remember it because it was also the day I met Drew for the first time.
Who is taller? He is at six feet to my 5’6″.
Who sings better? I would like to say that I do, but he can carry more tune in his bucket than I.
Who is smarter? Definitely me. I don’t know. He’s brilliant in his own special way.
Whose temper is worse? I would say we both have a tendency to throw a tantrum; however, we have both mellowed over the years: better living through chemistry.
Who does the laundry? Believe it or not, we share this task.
Who does the dishes? More often than not, he does.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Facing the bed, him. In the bed, me.
Who pays the bills? He does. I loathe this task.
Who mows the lawn? We have desert landscaping; he rakes the rocks.
Who cooks dinner? We share this task, but he does about 75% of the time since becoming a full-time student.
Who drives when you are together? He does unless he is drunk off his ass or sick. Apparently, I “drive like a woman.”
Who is more stubborn? Without a doubt, I am.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? He does. I have always had a problem admitting when I am wrong, but I do it more often because he makes me.
Whose parents do you see the most? Neither really … sad, isn’t it?
Who proposed? He did the second time. It’s a long story.
Who has more friends? He hates people, so that would be me.
Who has more siblings? We each have one, and we are both older than our same sex siblings by three years.
Who wears the pants in the family? He tries.
Now to round out the 44 items about Booger. Here are 20 things you did or didn’t know about him.
1. He’s the son of a nun.
2. He has aspirations to be a goat farmer someday.
3. He will graduate from college on May 12, 2012.
4. He bakes a mean cherry pie.
5. He has the diabeetus.
6. He has the twitches.
7. He plays way too much Wurm.
8. He is obsessed with Takis.
9. He has two tattoos — a dragon and a koi.
10. He is Drew’s father.
11. He had a practice wife before me.
12. He does not have his father’s last name; he has his stepfather’s.
13. He was in the Navy.
14. He loves redheads.
15. He was a lifelong cat lover/owner who now must sleep with two Holy Terrors and a psycho hose beast every night.
16. He’s a PC with three iCrack devices. Muahahahahahahahaha.
17. He’s a sleep talker.
18. His love of the movie Twister dumbfounds me.
20. He loves a psycho hose beast.