“Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.” ~ Unknown
Yeah, I know that you haven’t got time to read this crap, but I am going to write it anyway. Shut it. I am trying desperately to believe the above quote for the last month, but it has been extremely challenging to have a positive mental attitude when so much crap piles up around me. With that said, I admit the following:
- I have had changes in appetite and weight.
- I have had changes in sleep patterns.
- I suffer from restlessness and decreased activity that others notice.
- I suffer from loss of energy and am feeling tired all the time.
- I have had a hard time concentrating and making decisions.
- I have feelings of worthlessness and guilt.
Yeah, I admit it. I suffer from anxiety and depression. I am medicated. It works … most days. I am working on finding my way.
Zoloft. It’s what’s good in every day lately.